Labels
acne prone
(4)
active
(2)
anastasia beverly hills
(2)
beauty blogger surabaya
(128)
beauty event Surabaya
(13)
bedak
(3)
bio-oil
(1)
born pretty store
(36)
challenge
(22)
cuap-cuap
(42)
D'eyeko false lashes
(11)
EOTD
(11)
essence
(2)
eye makeup
(15)
eye primer
(6)
face cream
(1)
fotd
(36)
hair style
(2)
handcream
(2)
Hi calcium
(1)
innisfree
(1)
inspirasi nail art
(74)
jerawat
(3)
konad nailart
(26)
kreasi makeup
(16)
kreasi nailart
(72)
kulit berjerawat
(8)
kulit berminyak
(8)
kuteks junkies
(68)
Laneige
(1)
loose powder
(1)
misslyn
(5)
mustika ratu
(4)
nail art
(81)
nail art addicted
(76)
notd
(66)
oilyskin
(3)
review
(181)
skincare
(12)
stamping nail art
(14)
stamping nails
(14)
the body shop
(1)
yogurt
(1)
Saturday, January 12, 2013
awesome giveaway from international blogger
i wanna share this awesome giveaway...so ,many giveaway...and all is awesome
I want to share giveaways that i joined recently
Here they are, if you see giveaway that is interesting...come on click and join...
and good luck to everyone.. ;)
-
BETTY NAILS'S GIVEAWAY
and the second's from
-corallista.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
please kindly visit
Romantic pink nail art ft Born Pretty Store BPL-021 & BPL-015
Halooo semuaaa ^_^ Beberapa waktu ini aku agak sibuk sehingga tidak sempat menulis post untuk blogku Hari ini aku akan mulai mer...
Review Urban Decay Primer Potion Duo - Original & Sin
Today I will review one of the products I use every day and become my favorite products, and for you makeup lovers must be familiar with ...
nail art ku iseng-iseng
gw bener-bener hobi banget gonta-ganti warna dan gambar-gambar buat kuku.. kalo kuku tangan emang suka cepet copot.. kalo kuku kaki biasa...
"COLLECTION" EVENT REPORT
I had the opportunity to attend the collection event , held on the 20th July , the event was held at the plaza surabaya hotel, I'm ve...
Review Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Eyeshadow in Taugh As Taupe
Today I will review one of the products that I use very often I love using maybelline color tattoo taugh as taupe because makes me m...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.